If you are interested in applying for a PhD position at our centre, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- you hold a degree that is the equivalent of a Dutch Masters in preferably law, or exceptionally one of the social sciences or of area studies
- you do not yet hold a PhD degree in law (for more information: see the University of Amsterdam's General Doctorate Regulations)
- you are interested in the interdisciplinary study of law in China
- you have excellent written and oral language skills in English and Chinese
- you also have (or are able to arrange) sufficient funding to pay for your time doing research as well as for related research costs.