NCLC staff member
Eline Scheper is currently working as Research and Administrative Assistant at the Netherlands China Law Centre (NCLC) at the Amsterdam Law School of the University of Amsterdam.
Eline Scheper studied Chinese Languages and Cultures (Sinology) at Leiden University and obtained her MA degree in 2006. Prior to her studies in Leiden, she followed a Chinese language course in Taipei, Taiwan. Later she also lived in Beijing, China, for her studies as well as for an internship. During the end of her studies she performed a traineeship at China Southern Airlines Amsterdam Office, after which she worked for China Southern Airlines for 4,5 years: first as Sales Representative and later as Sales Executive.
From September 2009 until October 2013, Eline Scheper studied Psychology at the University of Amsterdam. She currently works at UvA and at a non-profit organization in the medical sector.
NCLC work-related interests:
- Dutch companies, law firms and organizations dealing with Chinese law
- Chinese companies, law firms and organizations based in the Netherlands, dealing with Chinese law
- Chinese law on pollution
- Social psychology linked to legal topics such as morality (incl. legal ethics), obedience, compliance and enforcement
- Neurolaw (due to a specialization in Neuropsychology)
- Interdisciplinary research
Working days at UvA: Mondays (only)